Atlanta Pet Fair Social Media Contest Offers Free Classes
Atlanta Pet Fair & Conference launched a social media contest to give an up-and-coming pet stylist or service provider free education. The winner will receive $400 worth of free education at the Atlanta Pet Fair & Conference.
They’ll register for which classes they’d like to take out of more than 70 seminars geared to groomers and the pet services industry. Subjects include mobile grooming, cat grooming, treating skin and coat problems, marketing, social media and more. Sessions will also cover new trends with speakers including Dr. Michah Kohles, Jennifer Lee, Mario DiFante, Olga Zabelinskaya and Lynn Switanowski, who will present a complimentary 90-minute session spotlighting social media and how it can improve your business.
Anyone can nominate an employee, a mentee or student for the #APFC17Dreamer contest.
Here are the instructions to enter:
- Pick a nominee that’s available for the fair from March 9-12
- Post a photo or video tagging Atlanta Pet Fair on Instagram (@AtlantaPetFair), Twitter (@AtlantaPetFair) or Facebook (facebook.com/AtlantaPetFair) including:
- The nominee at work
- A brief note on why they deserve to win
- The hashtag #APFC17Dreamer
- Post by Feb. 20 to be considered
The winner will be contacted by Feb. 24.