Features of the British Pavilion at Global Pet Expo
Seven suppliers of British pet care products will be exhibiting their latest innovations in the British pavilion at Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Fla. from March 20 to 22.
The British pavilion is being organized by PetQuip, the U.K. pet trade association, for the ninth consecutive year. The British-branded and themed pavilion area will be located in the heart of the show floor and will include a British pet care information booth that will enable overseas buyers to source thousands of British products free of charge.
The companies that will be attending are:
• ChickenGuard, booth 4867, is the manufacturer of the automated chicken coop door opener. The company will be launching a new Locking Door Kit, which has a self-locking mechanism to provide protection against predators. It is compatible with all versions of the ChickenGuard door opener.
• Christies Global, booth 4873, will be introducing its Groom Professional brand to the U.S. market. The range includes shampoos and conditioners designed for different coat types, as well as scented colognes and coat sprays to detangle, add shine and give body to the coat.
• Digby & Fox, booth 4871, will be showcasing its full range of dog equipment, including new dog beds, collars and leads, all manufactured using colors and designs from tweeds and prints, as well as colored leather accessories for all breeds of dogs.
• Henry Wag, booth 4972, will be introducing its new range of micro-fiber dog drying coats, which quickly wick water from a dog’s fur to leave them fresh and dry. Additionally, the company will be showcasing a noodle glove towel, that removes dirt and water after muddy walks. Henry Wag will also exhibiting new additions to its travel range, including a Multimat travel rug to use at home, in the car or on location, and a Travel Snuggle bed.
• Law Print & Packaging, booth 1458, will be showcasing its latest packaging for pet food brands and manufacturers. The flexible packaging supplier recently added more sustainable packaging materials, developing 100 percent recyclable options exclusively for the pet industry. The team will be showcasing the newly launched BOPP Recyclable bags, as well as PE/PE Mono Film pouches.
• PetQuip, booth 4970, is the International Trade Association of Pet Equipment Suppliers. The PetQuip team assists and promotes the development of international trade in the pet industry, providing business contact between U.K. manufacturers, suppliers and international buyers. PetQuip has published the PetQuip Buyers’ Guide, which includes a directory of members’ product ranges, and copies will be available to all buyers visiting the PetQuip stand.
• Rockster, booth 4966, will be exhibiting its range of superfood for dogs. The company uses organic ingredients gently steamed from raw in the can, and the scientifically-formulated recipes include Fisherman’s Dream from Napoli, Duck a la Royale from Paris, Chicken Chantarella from St. Moritz, and Sound of Game from Salzburg.
• Supreme Pet Foods, booth 1842, will be showcasing its ranges of Selective Naturals foods and treats. Included in the range are Selective Naturals Country Loops with Carrot and Timothy Hay, suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Another main product will be Selective Naturals Wilderness Loops with Apple, Linseed and Peanut, designed for hamsters, gerbils, rats and mice.