Leadership on Display
The Pet Industry's Top2Top Conference is building off its inaugural success to offer an even bigger version of this important gathering of industry leaders in 2013.
Pet industry CEOs are gearing up en mass to set the stage for the coming year. The Pet Industry’s Top2Top Conference will be held at the Meritage Resort and Spa in picturesque Napa, Calif., April 23-25. This must-attend conference for industry leaders focuses on the issues that they face today, as well as the issues of tomorrow.
This year, conference registration is up by more than 50 percent over the 2012 edition of the event, which received rave reviews from attendees. Of note were the outstanding speakers, the networking functions, and the overall benefits achieved for individual companies and the industry as a whole. More than 85 percent of attendees responding to the post-conference survey said they would attend the 2013 conference, noting that the sessions and networking events will help their business in the future. A few of the attendees had some additional remarks to add:
“The Top2Top Conference provides an important forum for candid discussions about promoting continued industry growth, ensuring the availability of animals as pets and providing pet parents with the information they need to help their pets live long and happy lives. As the pet space continues to grow, it’s important for leaders across the industry to understand and address both the threats and the opportunities we face. This is a gathering you won’t want to miss.”
– Jim Myers, CEO, Petco
“This conference exceeded my expectations! It was even more than I thought it could be in bringing the industry together for a common cause. It was an excellent conference.”
– Bob Vetere, president, American Pet Products Association
“The conference was a great, uniting event for the pet industry. It was really great to see the turnout and really quality attendees… I’m looking forward to next year!”
– Jeff Sutherland, president, Animal Supply Company
“The Top2Top Conference is valuable. It’s the first time industry leaders have sat down together and discussed common goals.”
– Kim Stout, director of sales and marketing, Coastal Pet Products
Sessions for the 2013 conference include:
• The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) Pet Demographic Study: Pet Population Trends and the Industry
• The Dynamic Impact of Macro-Economic Trends on the Pet Industry
• State of the Industry and Town Hall Meeting
• The Future of Pets in Pet Stores
• Legislation, Regulations and the Pet Industry
• The Opportunities of Shifting Demographics and Pet Preferences
• Government Panel on Legislative and Regulatory Issues
• Topic Roundtable Discussions
• Networking Events
For the full agenda and registration information, visit petindustrytop2top.com.