Opie & Dixie Launches Organic Line
SAN FRANCISCO—Opie & Dixie, a manufacturer of all-natural, eco-friendly pet products, has launched a new line of organic, sustainable pet care products that consists of shampoos, scrubs, treatments and supplements. The new line includes:
• Organic Ear Wash made with spring water, peppermint, and eucalyptus.
• Oatmeal Almond Shampoo for silky coats and skin health.
• Unscented Kitty Shampoo with gentle rosemary, lavender, and rosehip extracts.
• Rosehips Dry Shampoo and Conditioning Mist for waterless washing.
• Gentle Puppy Shampoo: Soothing and mild for a puppy’s delicate coat.
• Botanical Créme Rinse and Condtioner for hydrating skin and coat.
• Healing Paw Balm for restoring, healing and hydrating paw pads.
Each product incorporates herbs, oils, and essential nutrients and was designed with the input of veterinarians and nutrition experts to promote optimum health, from shiny coats to clean ears to healthy immune systems. With naturally fragrant ingredients like rosemary, peppermint and lavender, Opie & Dixie products leave pets smelling sweet and clean without the harsh chemical fragrances that can injure delicate noses.
Opie & Dixie’s new all-natural line makes environmental friendliness its top priority, creating products that are organic, eco-friendly and sustainable. From the ingredients to the non-BPA packaging to product labels that are printed on recycled paper and made with a 100% wind-powered manufacturing process, the brand is dedicated every effort to care for the earth in the same way that it cares for pets.
For more information, visit opieanddixie.com.