Pet Boss Nation Partnered with Pet Connections Expo
International Conference Development, LLC (ICDevents) partnered with Candace D’Agnolo and Pet Boss Nation, on one of its Campfire Areas for Pet Connections Expo.
“These educational areas have become very popular on the show floor over the past two years, offering retailers invaluable business insights…” said Bill Doherty, Pet Connections Expo’s show director. “Pet Boss Nation has a growing community of thousands of pet professionals with a common vision, to help bring profits to pet businesses. This is simply a perfect fit.”
The campfire areas will offer 20-minute sessions throughout the two-day event on topics of interest to pet retailers. Some of these topics include:
- The Shocking, Low-Tech Secret to Generating Maximum Customers in Minimum Time
- Public Relations in the Pet Industry: What you Need to Know
- Forming a Relationship with Dog Trainers
- Advice from the Pet Influencer Perspective: Learn How to Work Strategically with Influencers to Grow Your Brand & Customer Base
- Which Social Media Channel Is Best for My Business?
- The Bottom Line: Online Metrics to Track for your Pet Store
- 2019 Trends: Making the Most of your Marketing
- Grow Your Business with Photography
- How Pet Stores can form a win-win relationship with professional pet sitters and dog walkers
- Life after Christmas – Planning for Spring!
"Owners are the most valuable asset to their business, yet rarely invest in themselves,” said Candace D'Agnolo of Pet Boss Nation. “Many people begin careers in the pet industry because they are passionate about pets, but quickly learn it's not about playing with puppies all day, more like working like a dog!”
“This is why I'm so excited that Pet Connections Expo is bringing business educational opportunities right to the show floor, making learning easily accessible for retailers and vendors to participate. Pet Boss Nation is proud to support this effort as it aligns with our mission" said D'Agnolo.