Pets & Money Summit To Come in December
Over 200 leaders from pet brands, supporting companies, strategic and financial buyers will join together at the Hyatt Regency in Austin, TX for the Pets & Money Summit on Wednesday, Dec. 11.
The event will showcase the latest innovation in the industry, and explore key trends and consumer priorities, identifying actionable strategies to grow a business or secure a potential acquisition target. There will be over a dozen speakers to hear from, including Kellyn Grantham from one of the largest retailers in the U.S., Target; who will be joining the program to discuss strategy and what Target is looking for from a prospective partner in the pet space.
In addition, there will be a Best in Show Spotlight, which will give 12 emerging brands the opportunity to present products or services on the main stage in a quick-fire round of presentations. The winners will be handpicked by a selection committee of industry leaders.
The Pets & Money Summit’s goal is to give participants the chance to:
- Understand how changing trends in the pet industry such as the rise of ecommerce and direct-to-consumer selling should shape M&A decisions and business’ growth strategy.
- Determine what strategic buyers and financial buyers are looking for, to ensure a competitive edge over other pet brands looking for investment or acquisition.
- Discover and personally connect with popular pet brands, ripe for investment and acquisition to enhance M&A pipeline.
- Establish a suitable strategy for growth, recurring revenue and omnichannel distribution, from the lessons of industry leaders and the perspective of established pet retailers.
- Meet with your pet industry networking wish list, through its private meeting scheduler application, to find future business opportunities.