Upcoming Webinar Offers 2020 Show Insight
The latest installment in a series of free webinars hosted by Global Pet Expo and Pet Store Pro is “INSIGHT 2020 – Do you have the VISION to MAXIMIZE your potential at Global Pet Expo?” This free webinar, presented by Curt Jacques, West Lebanon Feed & Supply, will take place on Wednesday, Jan. 29 at 10:00 a.m. EST.
The webinar will prepare you to make the most of your attendee experience at Global Pet Expo on Feb. 26-28 in Orlando. It will cover:
- Show pre-planning strategies to add maximum opportunities for growth in your store.
- How to “reverse engineer” your buying directives. Don’t just bring back new products to your store, aim to collect new ideas that will help build loyalty and sales.
- More tips on adding value (in real dollars!) of attending Global Pet Expo.
- How networking gives you the Inside track and helps you avoid being stuck on the “outside.”
- Educational opportunities at the Global Pet Expo Academy.
- The financial impact of selecting the right employees to attend Global with you.
Jacques is the president and owner of West Lebanon Feed & Supply (2013 Global Pet Retail Excellence Award Winner) and Retail Mechanics Business Consulting. With over 40 years of sales and marketing experience in the pet and animal industry, Jacques is well versed in the world of retail and wholesale from numerous vantage points. Known in the industry as a forward-thinking entrepreneur who challenges the paradigm with his fresh, out-of-the-box approach, Jacques has garnered attention from business leaders across the country and he has been called upon to consult and assist other companies with their own business-development strategies.
After the live presentation, the webinar will be available for streaming, along with past installments of the series, including:
For more information or to register, visit globalpetexpo.org/pida/webinars.asp.