Upcoming Webinar To Discuss Holiday Marketing Tips
Global Pet Expo and Pet Store Pro’s latest free webinar for pet retailers is "Driving Peak Performance for Your Pet Business This Holiday Season." The webinar will be presented by Lynn Switanowski, founder and president of Creative Business Consulting Group, on Thursday, Nov. 7 at 10:00 a.m. (EST).
Webinar attendees will hear how to make the most of year-end marketing efforts to ensure customers shop at their pet business this holiday season. It will include money-making marketing ideas geared to make an immediate impact on sales for the 2019 holiday season. Attendees of the event will learn skills needed to create marketing campaigns and in-store activities that will help ramp up sales during the most profitable time of the year.
Attendees will learn the key elements to holiday marketing and sales success presented with an emphasis on immediate results including:
- A focus on pet-specific, week by week ideas for marketing programs and events;
- Programs focused specifically on making existing customers feel special during this time of year;
- Simple easy-to-execute campaigns using key calendar activities/events already familiar to your customers (Black Friday, etc.).
The webinar will include examples of how to:
- Use the Trifecta Weekend (Black Friday- Small Business Saturday- Cyber Monday) to your fullest advantage;
- Generate goodwill (and good sales) with Giving Tuesday Marketing programs (local pet charity shopping collaboration);
- React to immediate results by having secondary marketing plans in place.
Creative Business Consulting Group (CBCG), a Boston-based retail consulting firm, has more than 29 years of retail industry experience. CBCG partners with retailers and manufacturers to create and implement profit improving programs including inventory management, social media marketing and sales strategies. CBCG helps retail businesses harness the power of new media and marketing tools to connect with today’s “wired” consumers. Switanowski also teaches retail marketing and branding at several colleges in the Boston area.
After the live presentation, the webinar will be available for streaming, along with past installments of the series, including:
For more information or to register, visit globalpetexpo.org/pida/webinars.asp.