Fromm Family Foods will host its second Pet Forward: Neighborhood Retail Roundtable—this time focusing on the vital role that special services play in the ongoing success of traditional pet stores—on Sept. 16.
It is the latest event in Fromm's virtual thought leadership series, which is intended to promote community and provide support to the independent pet segment. Organized in cooperation with IndiePet.org, the panel discussion will be moderated by Mark Kalaygian, publishing director and editor in chief of Pet Business magazine, and will include a variety of pet specialty retailers and other industry experts, including:
• Bryan Nieman, Fifth-Generation Family Member and Brand Director, Fromm Family Foods
• Bere Giannini, Founder & CEO, eTAILPet
• Sam Smith, Client Manager of CPG Manufacturers, NielsenIQ
• Andrew Kim, Treasurer, IndiePet and Founder/CEO of Healthy Spot
• Alison Schwartz, General Manager, All Pets Considered
• Kary Harrison, Owner, Pet Nirvana
• AdreAnne Tesene, Owner, Two Bostons
The Pet Forward: Neighborhood Retail Roundtable will take place on Sept. 16th at 10:00 a.m. PST/1:00 p.m. EST. Attendance is free and guests can register here.