Zoo Med’s Environmental Control Center precisely controls the weather in a habitat. It automatically adjusts temperature, humidity and photoperiod using six sockets and an LCD remote. Each of the temperature and humidity sockets allows owners to create separate day and night settings and set an alarm to indicate when readings are too high or too low.
- Why the Pandemic Has Increased the Demand for Dog Training Services
- Natural Balance Welcomes New Executive Leadership
- New Study Provides Insight Into Dogs’ Mind-Body Relationship
- What is Your Pet’s Personality?
- Happy Go Healthy Debuts Dog Supplement Line
- Petland Reaches Fundraising Milestone
- 3 Reasons Why Razor-Sharp Shears Are ESSENTIAL For Your Grooming Business
- cbdMD and Its Paw CBD Line Win 2021 Product of the Year Awards
- Annamaet Petfoods Refreshes Canine Companion Treat Line
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.